Demo Mac Demo Linux Demo Buy Full Version Windows Demo Mac Demo Linux Demo Screenshots
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch
Explode patents. Freeze patents. Set patents on fire. Dissolve them in acid. But they'll fight back. A side-scrolling shooter inspired by awful patent illustrations.
- Fight with randomized creatures based on bad patent art.
- Acquire items and weapons with names fresh off Wikipedia.
- Burn, freeze, dissolve or just shoot your opponents.
- Beware of revenants, thieves, exploders, birthers, and more.
Patent Blaster is wacky, twitchy, pixely fun.
Elephants charge at you with a stick of color acting like a lightsaber, before falling to your superior flamethrower, but not before they’re resurrected and your cackling evil twin erupts on the scene, literally flying in all directions, just above the hovering hollow bear with a freeze ray. I love games in which each second of gameplay can be described as thus; it’s delightfully ridiculous.
...strange, juicy, and fun... The visual style of this game is unique.
Hover-Elephant knows what you did. Hover-Elephant watches you sleep at night. Hover-Elephant is watching. Hover-Elephant knows what you did on Tuesday, March 3, 2009. Hover-Elephant watches you in the shower. Hover-Elephant has a file on you. Hover-Elephant has been taking notes on your behavior. Hover-Elephant is good friends with your mother. Hover-Elephant eyes you wearily. Hover-Elephant covets your organs. Hover-Elephant voted yes on proposition murder. Hover-Elephant likes your skin. So smooth.