Explode patents. Freeze patents. Set patents on fire. Dissolve them in acid. But they'll fight back.
Buy $5 About Patent... Blaster?
Patent Blaster is wacky, twitchy, pixely fun.
Madness, but the best kind, and with awesome Wikipedia integration to boot.
Elephants charge at you with a stick of color acting like a lightsaber, before falling to your superior flamethrower, but not before they're resurrected and your cackling evil twin erupts on the scene, literally flying in all directions, just above the hovering hollow bear with a freeze ray. I love games in which each second of gameplay can be described as thus; it's delightfully ridiculous.
...strange, juicy, and fun... The visual style of this game is unique.
Very cool project worth checking out.
- October 1st Open Sourced.
- June 18th 80% off this week!
- June 14th House Hazards
- May 29th House Update!
- April 11th House Update Progress
- March 27th Hovering: A History
- March 21st The Bugfix Update
- March 18th The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15th Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11th Weapons Guide
- March 10th Release Date Announcement
- March 8th Hallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6th Video: Adding Grenades
- March 6th Preview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4th
- March 1st Video: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27th Gearing up for Launch