Let's just say I'm not very fond of the patent system.Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
My way of dealing: making Patent Blaster, a sidescrolling explodey kind of game based on awful patent art come to life. Your mission: invalidate those patents using any means necessary.Weapons Guide The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
The house is a mess, and you're here to clean it out. Acid leaks. Exploding barrels. Jars of mysterious substances. Books that whisper obscenities. Torn wallpaper patched up with patent applications.Things found in the House of Patents
- October 1st Open Sourced.
- June 18th 80% off this week!
- June 14th House Hazards
- May 29th House Update!
- April 11th House Update Progress
- March 27th Hovering: A History
- March 21st The Bugfix Update
- March 18th The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15th Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11th Weapons Guide
- March 10th Release Date Announcement
- March 8th Hallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6th Video: Adding Grenades
- March 6th Preview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4th
- March 1st Video: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27th Gearing up for Launch