The environment Patent Blaster's played in came together somewhat haphazardly. I wanted to keep the graphical focus on the creatures and the particle effects, and chose a bunch of muted wallpapers as a background. From this the idea evolved that the game is set in a rather oddly and tastelessly furnished mansion.
The House Update will flesh out this setting: shelves of musty old books, torches, tasteless china dogs, and, yes, even crates! You can smash them! They may contain things! Just be careful of the acid dripping from the ceiling and some of the more... unusual volumes in the library.
- October 1st Open Sourced.
- June 18th 80% off this week!
- June 14th House Hazards
- May 29th House Update!
- April 11th House Update Progress
- March 27th Hovering: A History
- March 21st The Bugfix Update
- March 18th The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15th Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11th Weapons Guide
- March 10th Release Date Announcement
- March 8th Hallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6th Video: Adding Grenades
- March 6th Preview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4th
- March 1st Video: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27th Gearing up for Launch