This is it - the game is in the hands of the testers for one last round, and I'm strapping a rocket to this Elephant: the release date for Patent Blaster is Wednesday, March 13. Yeah, that's in three days.
Until then, I'll be doing my best to make sure the game runs smoothly on Mac, Linux and Windows, and preparing for the launch - readying the website, quadruple-testing the payment system and demo downloads. I've also been writing a few more features on the different kinds of weapons in the game, and on some details like hovering and the target reticle that I'm particularly pleased with. These will be posted in the following days.
For now, I'm going to head back into prep mode.
- October 1st Open Sourced.
- June 18th 80% off this week!
- June 14th House Hazards
- May 29th House Update!
- April 11th House Update Progress
- March 27th Hovering: A History
- March 21st The Bugfix Update
- March 18th The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15th Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11th Weapons Guide
- March 10th Release Date Announcement
- March 8th Hallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6th Video: Adding Grenades
- March 6th Preview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4th
- March 1st Video: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27th Gearing up for Launch